Loving and living a smiple life.

Monday, February 8, 2010

LoVe WeEk with Becky - Who or What can't you live without?

My good friend Becky at Wendland5 (click on her blog name) has challenged her friends to join in on LoVe WeEk where we share daily a post about something or someone that we can't live without. I am a lucky woman because I have so many wonderful people in my life that I just CAN'T live without. And a few things I THINK I can't live without. Tee Hee! Hopefully I can get it all done in one week, might have to double up a bit.



So I will start with oldest first..........well there are older but this will get us a good start. My hubby Jeff and our oldest son Jeremy. These two men are amazing and make my life so wonderful. Both are on the CVFD and EMT's so not only do they save my life but those of others too. Jeff and I will be celebrating 36 years of marriage in March. Jeremy was our prctice child, you know the first one when all you know is what Dr. Spock wrote about in his baby books. The closest thing to a manual about raising children when I had babies. But he survived and what a wonderful man he has grown to be. He has blessed us with two beautiful children, which will be featured later in this week. So here's a salute to two of my life's saviors.

...Jeff is a loving grandpa, after all showing those shiney, skinny things we call legs so that his granddaughter can spread sunscreen...........


...and give rides to grannies and great necies in the pumkin patch............


...and give hayrack rides! By the way...I think is tractor's sexy!!

And ..............
......is oh so loved by his grannies.

Jeremy is....................

...fun to be around and just a little scary..........

....and is a great coach...............

...........and a great dad..........

...and the best of friends..........

....and the greatest of  uncles.............

...and dresses up for nephew's birthday parties


...and makes life so fun for his children.
I could go on and on however........you see why I can't live without these two men in my life!!

If there is someone or something you can't live without be sure to join Becky  (click on her name) and share with us all of those wonderful people and things in your life. I look foward to seeing who they all are.

1 comment:

  1. Two boys who have a special place in my heart, too, Deb. Glad to know them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails