Loving and living a smiple life.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4....years.......4......months

As you all know I love photographing my grandchildren and every chance I get I will set them up for a photo shoot. Luckily my daughter Brandi likes to have me do that too,  so every occasion in their lives I get a chance to follow my passion. This is Jaxon's 4 year photo shoot and Cash's 4 months photo shoot. And yes, they had professional photos done too! But what fun we had that day.



















2 comments:

  1. Wow, what great photography skills you have! Your grandsons are so adorable! Cuties!

    Thanks for visiting my site today...I wanted to try and answer your question about your light. If the current hole is just a tad away from where you would like your new {centered} hole to be, you might try using a ceiling medallion large enough that when placed over the new hole, it also covers the old hole. Or, if your fixture hangs by a chain, just install it in the old hole and swag it over to the center by using a ceiling hook. Those are a couple of things that came to mind...I hope this helps a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cute babies.... You did a great job on these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails