Loving and living a smiple life.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Playing with my new camera.

Just had to post some of the pictures I got with my buy of the day. A Finepix 10 megapixel  small point and shoot camera that I bought for $60.00.

My new side table shot on Auto mode above and on Natural mode below. I still need to hang the picture and hide the cords but it is starting to shape.....just in time to take down and put up Christmas. You can't really tell what it is but on the right hand corner is the cute little chicken light I got at Hobby Lobby, I just couldn't resist.





My china hutch above and below on Natural Light mode.






Even though my kitchen is done in warm colors & red sunflowers I fell in love the rooster picture so..I bought it and put it in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails